- The copyright of the documents in this web site is belonged to Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, NYCU. It is free for non-commercial use and required to register the source “Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, NYCU”.
- Documents specified above follow the rules of separate authorization regulations.
- Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, NYCU will make every effort to ensure that the data of the web pages is immediate and correct but it can not guarantee any responsibilities. Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, NYCU has the authorities to change the contents of the web pages without notice in advance. Therefore, please contact the people who are in charge to make sure whatever you may concern, like the date or qualification of the tests.
- The web site is free of any software virus but not guaranteed. Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, NYCU is not responsible for any loss or damage however caused by the downloaded data from this web.
- Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites.
- The revision of the regulations is not notified in advance. Any user who has opinions or suggestions to the rules of this website, please contact the webmaster.
Network safety and protection measures
- Using a detecting system for any network invasion, monitoring and controlling the flow so as to block the malicious behaviors of un-authorized uploads, alteration, or hackers.
- Installing a firewall to prevent illegal invasion, alteration, or stealing of information. We also protect our website from being illegally used to guarantee users’ rights.
- Installing virus scan software to scan virus regularly so as to offer our users a safer environment for browsing.
- Periodically conducting virtual hacker simulation to train our reactions and reporting procedures when security is breached, calling for proper defense action.
- Making back-up files on a daily basis to save all information in the server.
- Automatically receiving the email messages from work station suppliers or application suppliers, and following the suggestions of the email messages to install proper PATCH.
- Our website doesn’t require any personal ID information submission for only browsing and download files on the website.
- To apply for on-line services offered by our website, it may require your personal information. The office in charge will ask you to provide the most up-to-date and true information of your name, ID, contact phone number, email, inhabitant address and registered address.
- Our website records user IP, browsing time, pages, and content. The information gives our website data for analyzing the flow and network behavior, which facilitates and improves our service quality. It provides the data of the overall user behavior analysis, and will not analyze behavior of any individual user.
- Our global information network is obliged to protect your privacy and will not change or delete any personal information and files without your approval. Our website won’t do it unless it is agreed by you or the following conditions:
- Violations of the regulations of this website, i.e., traducing, or statements that involves personal attack.
- To Protect or defend relevant personal privileges or ownership.
- To protect the rights and benefits of related units/offices on our website.
- The global information network will not sell, trade nor lend any of your personal information to any organization, individual, or enterprise, unless faced with the following conditions:
- Required by legal investigation procedures.
- Required by law for the purpose purpose of maintaining and elevating our services.